About PTA and Membership
The Cedar Grove PTA is an organization of volunteers comprised of parents, teachers and citizens who care about our children. The goals of our PTA are to ensure our children get an outstanding education and to provide a safe, caring and nurture.
Join PTA today! This year we are switching to online membership via TOTEM and would like to invite you to become a member using the link below.
Thank you again for coming together as a community to support our P.T.A. Stay healthy, safe, and strong.
A big thank you to our 2019/20 PTA board members. Reach out to the PTA Board by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is PTA? Why join PTA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You an share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Cedar Grove PTA welcomes you to the 2020/21 school year!
Your student’s class is up to the challenge! The lower and upper grade class with the most PTA membership sign ups will receive a free book (up to $10 value) as well as 100 Scholastic dollars for the teacher! Contest ends October 30, 2020.
**Be sure to add your students name and teacher in your profile so they get credit
Joining PTA is a great way for you to support Cedar Grove Elementary! This year PTA’s Goals include:
- Showing appreciation to Cedar Grove Teachers
- Encouraging Cedar Grove community by hosting fun virtual events that bring the students together
- Supporting school needs and provide important resources during distance learning.
Be part of helping these great goals by joining the PTA today!
Your volunteer time, fundraiser support, PTA membership and donation to the PTA make a huge impact on your child’s Cedar Grove educational experience. Studies indicate that parents’ involvement in their child’s education greatly affects a student’s academic performance. There is no better way to support your child than to join the PTA!
There are several ways to support the PTA:
Become a PTA member
Becoming a PTA member does not mean you need to attend monthly meetings, but you are always welcome to. Your membership fee alone enables PTA to provide program enrichment where every student benefits!
Support our year–round PTA activities
Unfortunately these volunteer events are not possible at this time. We look forward to hopefully bringing them back in 2021!
Volunteer a few hours of your time for the following events. These are just some of the events you can look forward to in the upcoming year.
- Harvest Festival
- Movie Nights
- Teacher Appreciation
- Field Day
- School Book Fair
We encourage you to come join us and share your ideas, or just be there to stay connected!
You make a difference in your children’s educational experience.